About the eBrief
Has your company tried to elevate the importance of its food safety culture while balancing it with other critical business goals — and struggled to get everyone on-board?
Like any effective program you may implement, building an effective food safety culture requires a proactive plan, buy-in from key stakeholders, and a way to measure results that drive continuous improvement.
In this eBrief, renown food safety expert Lone Jespersen and her colleagues at cultivatefoodsafety.com share a model that outlines the five stages and the five tangible dimensions of a winning food safety culture, including:
- How to measure food safety culture to assess where your organization stands now
- The five dimensions of food safety culture, why they’re important, and tactics you can use to strengthen each
- What to expect when getting started with a cultural shift
- How to help your company “walk the talk” when it comes to food safety
- The importance of developing a single, strong linked plan to enact lasting change