About the September 24th FSMA Friday Webinar
Internal audits can be one of the most powerful tools in your continuous improvement toolbox when leveraged correctly. However, many F&B companies are still unsure of how to conduct an effective internal audit. When done correctly, their value is immense. Not only can audits prevent recalls and expose minor problems before they escalate, but well-designed internal audits can also strengthen food safety and quality cultures.
In this webinar, Lacey Keesee, Director of Food Safety at TAG, will discuss what it takes to conduct a winning audit through the lens of the Three C's of Auditing: Communication, Culture, and Coordination.
Join us and take away the perfect recipe for your audits, including:
- Steps to include in the audit preparation process
- Tips for conducting audits that build, not break, winning FS & Quality cultures
- Ways to guarantee post-audit value
FSMA Fridays. FSMA Facts You Need, in 30 Minutes.
About the Presenter
Director of Food Safety, TAG
Lacey Keesee is Director of Food Safety for The Acheson Group.
- 15+ years of food manufacturing experience
- Expertise spans across quality, compliance, and food safety at major corporations like Kelloggs, Nestle, and Abbott, but has also served small and mid-sized manufacturers
- Experience in numerous food sector categories, including Meat Processing, Dairy Processing, Ready-to-Eat, Snacks and Confections, Shelf Stable Dressings, Sauces, and Condiments, Low Acid Canned Foods, Infant Formula, and Medical Nutritional Foods
- Education: Virginia Tech - Food Science and Technology