Manufacturers are consistently challenged to prevent problems and to control their production processes. Statistical Process Control helps manufacturers identify changes in a process that signal a problem brewing, even though those changes might still be within spec limits. Through real-time visual charts and automated alerts, Operation and Production personnel can identify what caused the variation, correct the problem, and prevent the production of unacceptable products.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn the basic concepts needed to get SPC up and running in your facility, including:
- Brief background on SPC + industry use cases
- Where to start using Process Capability Analysis
- How to use variation to avoid out-of-spec occurrences
- What Control Charts are best suited for your needs
- Why every company’s definition of quality and control/stability is different; and how to define yours
About the Speaker
Principal of Michael Parent Consulting Services, MBA
Michael Parent is a Lean and Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Principal of Michael Parent Consulting Services.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan
- MBA from William and Mary, in Williamsburg Virginia
- Named a 40 under 40 “Rising Star” by The American Society for Quality
- Author of The Lean Innovation Cycle: A Multi-Disciplinary Framework for Designing Value with Lean and Human-Centered Design (Routledge, 2022).