About the Webinar
The writing was on the wall for Claxton Poultry, who was seeing steady growth in its family-owned, egg-to-market poultry processing facilities: they needed to expand operations. The decision to start a new state-of-the-art chicken deboning and packaging facility in Sylvania, GA was made, and with it came the challenges of outfitting a modern facility with better tools and equipment to ensure competitiveness in the market.
It was simple. They didn’t want to order filing cabinets for the food safety program documents and paperwork and knew there were better solutions available.
Join Eric Sorel, Plant Manager, and Belle Mathis, Production Manager for Claxton Poultry, as they speak about going paperless to support their food safety and quality programs. We'll discuss the challenges and benefits to their digital transformation, including:
- Expanding and preparing to go digital
- Gaining visibility and access to all safety records in the cloud
- Initial problems and concerns with paper-based programs
- Drivers for success were with implementation
- Benefits of SafetyChain, and the successes that followed
- Advice for those looking to implement a solution