About the Webinar
Fresca takes quality and food safety very seriously. They’re not only known for exceptional quality products but demand consistency and products that are made safely. They proudly boast Excellent ratings for SQF and Cook & Thurber, plus Superior rating on AIB. Add to that their Kosher, Halal, FDA, and HACCP needs, and operations can get complex in a hurry.
Adam Doolhoff understood that to keep this standard of quality and safety high, plus meet a growing demand (Fresca produces over 5 million tortillas a day) he needed to also work hand in hand with the production team. That’s why when it came to automating Quality and Production Systems, he needed a platform that would eliminate typical siloed activities between safety, quality, and production. In other words, he had to put the people and processes first— a strong food safety culture and streamlined data would follow.
In this webinar, Adam discusses how he takes a unified approach to automate quality and production systems to tackle several opportunities and challenges. You’ll learn about:
- Why unifying FSQA and Production started with a culture shift
- How they made “believers of data” by standardizing processes and promoting transparency
- How they sped the delivery of SPC data from 3 weeks to on-demand, and challenged the status quo
- What they did to standardize specs from ERP to production
- Why they replaced expensive consultants and 3rd party auditors and brought all quality programs in-house
- Why choosing a platform software solution unlocks a fully-automated future, and lead to true continuous improvement
About the Panelist
Vice President of Research, Quality, and Innovation at Fresca Mexican Foods
Adam Doolhoff is the Vice President of Research, Quality, and Innovation at Fresca Mexican Foods, LLC. He has 11+ years of hands-on experience in the process manufacturing industry, specializing in Research and Development, Food Processing, Food Safety, and Quality Assurance. He’s held leadership and scientific positions at Domino’s Pizza, ConAgra Foods, and Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products.