About the Webinar
Whether it’s eliminating inefficient paper processes or providing transparency with real-time data, the benefits of technology are becoming well known in the food and beverage industry. But do you ever wonder how a leading F&B processor really does it? Or if it really works?
Join us this month on our Beyond Compliance webinar series to learn how Albertsons, one of the largest retailers in the country, used SafetyChain to transform food safety and quality operations in 18 of their food processing facilities.
Senior Director of Food Safety & Quality Manufacturing, Mark Salimbene, will join us for an exclusive interview to share the challenges they faced, how they approached the process of implementing technology and the resulting benefits including:
- How did they determine the key drivers (and build a business case) for implementing food safety & quality software
- What considerations/challenges did they have to address prior to implementation
- What drove success of the project and rollout across the organization
- What were key learnings from the project
- What were key outcomes & benefits resulting from the project
Senior Director of Food Safety & Quality Manufacturing | Albertsons Companies
Mark has over 38 years’ experience in the food industry. He is Senior Director of Food Safety & Quality Manufacturing at Albertsons Companies, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. Albertsons Companies operates stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 19 well-known banners.
Mark holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Food Science from Ohio State University and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Murray State University.